Sunday, May 27, 2012

Tie-Dye'd "Maxi"piece!

 
Hey Everyone, how was your memorial day spent? My holiday was spent just the way I like, with family. Sometimes I forget what an influence we have on our younger generation. I have many nieces and nephews who look up to me, and I believe it is our duty as aunts and uncles to stay close and teach our up and coming leaders to really be true to themselves and experience each moment whole hearted. Laugh, play and be kids. Have dreams and goals for themselves, respect their elders and to have faith. What better example to lead than to follow my own dreams and aspirations in life!!! One of my cousins recently told me that she was so happy to see that I am still into fashion because she remembered us as little girls, I would be the one creating my own styles!!! OMG, thanks for that cousin, I truly did not remember that!!  Do you guys remember some of the things you did as a child that you are presently doing?
(My niece&Daughter)

The Outfit:  I chose comfort first and foremost today, but why leave out fashion?? This maxi dress I thought was awesome, it's trending this season, as well as the tie-dye print! I threw on the denim vest for the layered look. White accessories kept this look cool and easy going.
Tie-Dye Maxi Dress( AllAboutMe-Chalmette), Denim Vest(Levi's), White Aviators,Sunshades (Payless),



Whatcha Think?  Stay Sweet.... Candi


No comments:

Post a Comment