Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sultry Success!!!


 Joy's of motherhood, watching both of my babies graduate!! I spent my Memorial Day attending ceremonies promoting my children to the next levels of their educations. Sometimes I ask myself jf all of the things that you try to instill into your kids actually gets across to them, well I believe it has. As I grow in life with all of my endeavors and accomplishments, my family is my proudest accomplishment.  One of the things that define success to me is making sure my kids have  the proper tools to succeed and are prepared for what life has to offer them, to the best of my ability.
What are some of the things that you define as Success?

8th Grade Graduate
Kindergarten Graduate
 

Old Navy Wrap Dress

Jessica Simpson Slingbacks
Stay Sweet... Candi

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress , also tell the kids congrats, I'm so proud of all of you, God is so good, continued blessings, love the site !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, God has been good to me.

    ReplyDelete