Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Newly Found Flavor




Hey everyone, sorry I have been M.I.A but I have been working the 9-5.  I thought I would share with you all something that I initially took up for college credit, but found I really have a passion for. This past semester I took an Intro to Drawing class, I met the most interesting and unique people, and I learned something new about myself. I am an Artist!!! So with that being said I've planned on adding to my future schedules a hobby class. Something I've always wanted to do but for whatever reason I never did. Here are some of the pieces I've done over the last couple of months. Whatcha Think?





What are some of the things you accidentally found that your great at?, I would love to hear about it. Next I'm thinking of learning to speak spanish!!
Mant'engase Dulce, Candi

2 comments:

  1. LUVV IT! Why you never told me that you are an Artist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out myself, lol!! Thank you,

    ReplyDelete