Friday, May 11, 2012

Hi-Low, Let's Go!!



T.G.I.F everyone it has been a long week for me and I am sooo glad it's over. I've been busy with final exams this week so forgive me for the delay in posting. Today I decided it would be my day to take it easy, go with the flow and just enjoy my time to myself. I started with breakfast at Waffle House, hit some local boutiques in search of good deals, and finished it off with a little bit of DVR!!

OK, so the outfit that I put together for my me day was simple, cute and sexy. The top is trending this season with the Hi-Low design, I paired it with black capri's, and I kept my accessories pretty simple. I opted for peeptoe maryjane style heels and a Michael Kors python shoulder bag. I know BOLD colors are big right now, but black and white will always be a classic combo! Whatcha Think??


Keep it Sweet, Candi..

2 comments: