Monday, May 7, 2012

Simply Chic with a little bit of Sassy


103_0057
Mondays usually are a drag, but for me this Monday  is Date Day!!  As life goes on, often times we get complacent with the repetition of our daily lives. Most times we forget to slow it down and actually live!! So what me and the hubby decided to do was to implement Date Day. One day where we can rekindle, eat, drink, and tour the city.
When choosing my attire, being cute yet comfortable was key. I decided on a striped navy and white top, with feminine ruffles and puffed sleeves  along with an olive green pencil skirt to complete my look. Accessorizing with natural tones and animal prints brings texture and a sense of casual to this look. Simply Chic with a little bit of sassy!!  What are some of the things that you mix and match to complete your looks, I would love to hear from you!!!  Thanks for stopping by, come back soon and keep it sweet, ENJOY!






3 comments: