Saturday, May 26, 2012

Color Splash

 The weekend's here, Yippee!!!  Unfortunately my weekend started with my daughter poking me in the eye and an emergency visit to the optometrist. Three prescriptions later I'm still smiling.LOL. I was told my right eyes upper left cornea was scraped off! OMG. But all is well, and I'll be hidden behind sunshades for awhile.On a lighter note, I went bold and bright today with this Splash of Color GREEN!  I always try to dress comfy, chic and airy if possible, because in New Orleans it's HOT!! I ran across this beautiful top in a local consignment store it was soo beautiful I had to have it, and of course it's' definitely a must with this seasons trends. I paired it with basic black shorts, and kept it casual with the addition of neutral colored sandals,purse,belt and sunshades. As we go into the Memorial Day holiday, what are some of your go to clothes, to remain fashionable but comfy!! 




Keep It Sweet,  Candi




8 comments:

  1. Love the mint green polish. What color is that? Seafoam Green By Essie? Cute outfit. Hope your eye is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, the name of the polish is Tiffany Imposter by Finger Paints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I hope your eye gets better soon. Sounds like it will come back but it will just take a few months? is that right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It actually is doing much better, still very blurry and extra sensitive to light! Followup on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look on you! You can dress it up or down...Really cute. I know I'm a little late but I hope your eye is much better by now.

    ReplyDelete