Saturday, June 2, 2012

Graphic Prints, Polka Dots, and Denim, OH MY!!



I have mentioned in a past post that I love black and white!! My outfit this time is remixed with a little blue, and Graphic Prints!!  This seasons trends are incorporated in abundance with this look. So I started with these loose fitting white jeans, I than added the Polka dot tube top. I completed this look with the Denim Vest, Graphic Print Blue Wedges, white aviators, and black and white Coach tote!! When choosing my jewelry selection I kept it simple by using gold stud earrings, watch, single bangle bracelet and choker necklace.
 Running Errands never looked so stylish!!
What are some of the ways you guys REMIX your classic looks?
 




Denim Vest (Levi's)/ Polka Dot Top (Forever 21)/Sunshades(Payless)
Local Boutique (Shoe Nami Outlet)

Coach Purse
 Stay Sweet, Candi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment