Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Friends and Florals!!

Hey Everyone,
  I promised myself that I would be more proactive in making new friends. Growing up my family moved alot and I found that it was hard maintaining friendships. As an adult I find it's harder to sustain them because of being soo busy with family, work, etc. So today I initiated contact with a woman I consider to be a great potential FRIEND!! I thought I would wear something fun and versatile so I would be prepared for whatever the day had to offer!! Whatcha think??






This skirt is so playful and full I couldn't help but too twirl like a little girl with excitement when I found it. I paired it with a bright yellow top and black Mary Jane wedges. I loved this look!! Airy and fun. Fun times and more fashion to come!!  Do you guys ever have issues with finding genuine girlfriends as adults?? I would love to hear from you, until next time, Stay Sweet, Candi!!! 

12 comments:

  1. Love the skirt, and the shoes,I woulda paired it with a more bohemian looking blouse, all in all you know I love the colors. What material is the skirt made of ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,I will try that top,and I think the material may be cotton

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much ladies, I appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the skirt is so pretty on you! Perfect for this weather :)

    Chioma
    www.CsEvolutionofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a very cool style & blog. love your outfit, the skirt is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that! Thanks for stopping by. And I plan on checking out your page as well. Stay Sweet, Candi

      Delete
  5. I love that skirt! I would want to twirl in it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute skirt, nice blog
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love that skirt! Definitely made to twirl!

    ReplyDelete